Vi.Be.Mac modefey PCB repairing is not so difficult if you have proper guideline. After receiving the PCB board first you should check fuse F1. Maximum of the time you will see clearly if fuse burn of damage because it is glass fuse. If fuse burn Mosfet (G4PC30UD) may be short. It is better remove the mosfet from pcb board & check by multimeter.if it is damage/defective replace otherwise check indicated resistors.
- Next story Tutorial 1 : JUKI Programming software PM-1
- Previous story How to install Proteus 7.6 SP4 ?
- Thread Trimmer Cam position Feed belt tension adjustment (326G)
- Adjusting the work clamp lift amount & air pressure
- Adjusting the thread wiper & intermittent presser foot (BAS-326G)
- REPLACEING THE MOVABLE AND FIXED KNIVES (BROTHER BAS326G)
- Adjusting the position of the movable knife (Brother BAS-326G)
- Adjusting Rotary hook lubrication and hook stopper’s overlap (BROTHER BAS 326G)
- Adjusting the needle guard & clearance (Brother BAS-326G)
- Needle bar Adjustment (Brother BAS-326G)
- Tutorial 3 : JUKI Programming software PM-1
- Tutorial 2 : JUKI Programming software PM-1
- Tutorial 1 : JUKI Programming software PM-1
- Vi.Be.Mac Modify motor drive PCB Repairing
- How to install Proteus 7.6 SP4 ?
- Tutorial 0: Proteus with PIC microcontroller
- What is Proteus?