Here is tutorial about How to Root Symphony W68 Mobile. It is the one of their most popular devices. W68 named model of Symphony got rocked on Android Mobile Markets. Even it was their best phone considering about marketing. However, We don’t want to explain further about this device. Although, This phone is most popular, but there is no any way to Root it easily. Rooting this device is hard as far as it’s popularity. Moreover, Today I will describe how to root Symphony W68 easily and without doing the tough work.Important Note: if you root your device, you phone warranty will be prohibited. Please, before rooting your device, know about it. We will not claim if your device gets damaged after rooting. Take risk yourself. Again, I want to say that, Please learn about Android Rooting before doing it. However, If you root your android phone, you can use some powerful apps, also you can use Custom Rom for Symphony W68 and much more.
How to Root Symphony W68 Android Phone or Device:
Let’s start to know about the main topic of this post; look up below:
1. Connect your Android Device with Computer through Data Cable. But Keep it mind, Don’t Select USB Storage
2. Now find out Settings option from Your Android Phone Then tap to Developer Options. After it, on USB Debugging.
3. After Connecting Your Device with PC, There will be starting New Hardware Found.
4. Use Android ADB Driver software as Driver for New Hardware. Download it from below link and Install it on Your Computer. Android ADB Drive Download Link.
5. Now Download W68 Root Toolkit from below link and extract it. Download link of W68 Root Toolkit.
6. After extracting it, Double click on run.bat file. If it opens, press any key.
7. If all rights, You will see rooting process. After Completing the process your device will restart.
8. Now your Android Mobile is rooted. Another thing, if your Android gets root successfully, Then you will see an app named Superuser.
How to root without using Computer:
If you don’t have a computer, you can try these points to Root Symphony W68 device. Here some lines that will root your device and you can do this easily. With an Android app you can root your device. Let’s start:
• First, Go to settings and click on Developer options. After it, on USB Debugging.
• Then Download Framearoot from below link. Download link of Framaroot-1.6.1.apk
• Now Install it and Open it.
• Then Select SuperSu and Click on Boromir.
Now restart your mobile. After opening your device, you will see the Superuser app in the application list. If you get it, your device has been rooted successfully.