- Disconnect the motor connector 4P (1) from the control box.
- Measure the resistance of the motor connector (1) using an ohmmeter in the x 1 range. If the value is as shown in the table below, the connector is normal.
- Disconnect the power supply connector 3P (2) from the control box.
- Turn on the power switch.
- Measure the voltage at the power supply connector (2) using the AC voltage range of a multimeter, and check that the voltage is within the allowable range for the specified voltage rating. If the value is as shown in the table below, the connector is normal.
Between 2 -3 voltage ratings AC 180V-265V